Released: Friday, June 18, 2021 8:00 AM Applications are open for people to serve on the new Provincial Accessibility Committee. The Accessible British Columbia Act is now law, and the first step is to form the Provincial Accessibility Committee to …
Welcome to Chilliwack!
I am honoured to be the MLA for Chilliwack.
- Non-medical info: 1-888-268-4319
- If you are feeling unwell: call 8-1-1 (no area code)
- Federal info: 1-833-784-4397
- Self-assessment tool for yourself or others: https://bc.thrive.health/
- BC Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC), comprehensive info on COVID-19: http://www.bccdc.ca/
Released: Friday, July 2, 2021 8:00 AM People in Chilliwack will have more options for charging their electric vehicle (EV) with four new EV stations that are being built. Funding for the new EV stations will come from the CleanBC …
Funding boost to local literacy programs will help people get the skills they need, says MLA Dan Coulter
Released: July 6, 2021 CHILLIWACK – NDP MLA Dan Coulter says funding boost to community-based Indigenous, adult and family literacy programs will help people gain skills in reading, writing, math and digital literacy. “Literacy can open many doors and can …